Photos from the California Coast
Photos from the California Coast
Hey guys! So, I’ve decided to change the theme of my blog! Rather than being a lifestyle blogger, I’ve decided to just share my photos! I love taking photos, and getting feedback from you guys!
Every time I post, my photos will be of a different theme! I’m starting high school in a few days, so I might not be able to post very often, but I’ll try my best. Thank you so much for reading!
There are some things that I consider absolute necessities for long plane trips. While some things are more important than others, I like to have all of these accessible while I am on a long flight.
What else do you consider to be a flight essential? Let me know in the comments below!
Lately I have been seeing a lot of cute room ideas on Pinterest, most being bohemian style. I want to share with you some of my favorites.
Well, those are my top five ideas for a bohemian room. What do you think? What else would you put in your bohemian room if you had one? Let me know in the comments below!
Okay, so I’m sure that a lot of you who are reading this know what Hamilton is, but if you don’t, YOU SHOULD!!! OMG, it’s amazing…
Basically, Hamilton a musical that tells the story of Alexander Hamilton, who created the National Bank back in the 1700s. Before I actually heard Hamilton the Musical, I thout it had to be the most horrible and boring musical that there is, but boy was I wrong. The musical is so emotional (I cried several times while I listened to the whole thing), and the cast is amazing.
Hamilton the Musical was written by Lin Manuel Miranda, who plays Hamilton in the original cast.
Although all of the songs are amazing, The Schuyler Sisters is definitely my favorite. Let me know your favorite in the comments below! Never heard Hamilton? You can listen to the complete soundtrack here. If your going to listen to it for the first time it’s important that the songs are in the right order, because there is an actual story line.
So, recently I have been taking a lot of photos with my Nikon D3200 camera. I just thought that I’d share some of my photos, and get some feedback. Let me know what you think!
So, a few days ago, I cut 13 inches off of my hair to donate. My hair went from below my elbows, to just above my shoulders, and I’ve been experimenting with different ways to style my hair. This is a list of accessories that I think are cute, and would work for short hair.
2. Bandanas Bandanas, like flower crowns look great with any hair length. you can wear any color, to match your outfit, and can wear them in so many different ways! This cute grey bandana can be found here, at icing.
3. Bows Bows can be worn in so many different ways. My favorite would definitely be using a large bow to pin little bits of hair from both sides of my head back. My favorite bow for this look is a large bow from icing, which can be found here.
4. Head Chains Head Chains are really cool, with all different charms, and gems. They are elegant, and definitely add to your outfit. There are quite a few from icing, but this pearl one is one of my favorites.
5. Headbands One of the most basic accessories, are headbands. Although they can be very simple, the can also be really fancy. One simple headband that I like from icing can be found here.
6. Bobby Pins Bobby Pins are an accessory that EVERY girl needs. Whether you just use them to get your hair out of your face, or to secure a super cute look, it’s always good to have them around. You can find some cute rose gold bobby pins at icing, here.
7. Cute Bobby Pins Of course it is always good to have normal bobby pins around, but there are also some super cute decorative bobby pins, such as these cute flower pins.
8. Snap Clips Like bobby pins, snap clips are always a good idea to have around, because they are great for pinning back hair. Icing has some simple black clips that can be found here.
9. Hair Combs Hair combs are really pretty, and sophisticated. You can use them for a half up half down look, in a bun, or in a lot of other ways as well. There are a lot of really pretty ones at icing, but this is one of my favorite.
10. Hair Jewels My last hair accessory idea is hair jewels. Hair jewels are really pretty, and can be worn with just about any look. I love these pretty gold rhinestone jewels from icing. You can find them here.
Well, what do you think? Do you have any other hair accessories that you love? Let me know in the comments below!
I’m definitely not a makeup pro, and I don’t wear all that much makeup, but these are the steps that I take in the morning.
Step 1: Start with a clean face!
Be sure that all of your makeup from yesterday is gone, before you start applying your makeup. Also, make sure that your hands are clean, especially if you use your hands for blending.
Step 2: Concealer
I typically apply concealer in a triangle shape under my eyes, and on any blemishes, or spots. You can just blend the concealer with your fingers, or you can use a brush, or makeup sponge.
Step 3: Powder
I basically just lightly apply matte powder to cover my whole face, to prevent my face from becoming really shiny. It also helps make my face look smoother.
Step 4: Blush
To make sure that my face has some color, I apply blush to my cheeks. Make sure to just start lightly, because some blushes are really bright, and you don’t want to have two hot pink spots on your cheeks. 😁
Step 5: Mascara
With mascara, I just gently brush my upper lashes with the wand, until the mascara on my eyelashes is as thick as I want it to be.
Tell me about your makeup routine in the comments below!