So, a few days ago, I cut 13 inches off of my hair to donate. My hair went from below my elbows, to just above my shoulders, and I’ve been experimenting with different ways to style my hair. This is a list of accessories that I think are cute, and would work for short hair.
- Flower Crowns Flower crowns can be found in all different colors, shapes, and sizes, and look awesome with any hair length! This one is from Icing, and can be found here
2. Bandanas Bandanas, like flower crowns look great with any hair length. you can wear any color, to match your outfit, and can wear them in so many different ways! This cute grey bandana can be found here, at icing.
3. Bows Bows can be worn in so many different ways. My favorite would definitely be using a large bow to pin little bits of hair from both sides of my head back. My favorite bow for this look is a large bow from icing, which can be found here.
4. Head Chains Head Chains are really cool, with all different charms, and gems. They are elegant, and definitely add to your outfit. There are quite a few from icing, but this pearl one is one of my favorites.
5. Headbands One of the most basic accessories, are headbands. Although they can be very simple, the can also be really fancy. One simple headband that I like from icing can be found here.
6. Bobby Pins Bobby Pins are an accessory that EVERY girl needs. Whether you just use them to get your hair out of your face, or to secure a super cute look, it’s always good to have them around. You can find some cute rose gold bobby pins at icing, here.
7. Cute Bobby Pins Of course it is always good to have normal bobby pins around, but there are also some super cute decorative bobby pins, such as these cute flower pins.
8. Snap Clips Like bobby pins, snap clips are always a good idea to have around, because they are great for pinning back hair. Icing has some simple black clips that can be found here.
9. Hair Combs Hair combs are really pretty, and sophisticated. You can use them for a half up half down look, in a bun, or in a lot of other ways as well. There are a lot of really pretty ones at icing, but this is one of my favorite.
10. Hair Jewels My last hair accessory idea is hair jewels. Hair jewels are really pretty, and can be worn with just about any look. I love these pretty gold rhinestone jewels from icing. You can find them here.
Well, what do you think? Do you have any other hair accessories that you love? Let me know in the comments below!